WHEN YOU HAVE ANSWERS THE CHOICE IS CLEAR
- Is there an initial fee to get started with The Hire Solution?
No. We do not charge any fees to register and enroll in our MatchWork Method.
- Are any wages held back for temporary or temp to hire?
No. The hourly wage agreed upon at the time of assignment has only the appropriate tax deductions and any ordered garnishments.
- Who do I work for?
The Hire Solution is your W-2 employer.
- How will I be paid?
We pay bi-weekly through direct deposit to your checking account.
- How do I record my hours?
You will use an electronic timecard sent to you and your onsite supervisor.
- What happens if I am not happy with the assignment? Am I required to stay? Will my pay be affected?
If you are not happy on the assignment, call your recruiter and request that you be reassigned. Your pay is never affected by your choice to complete or leave an assignment.
- Is there an initial to get started with The Hire Solution?
No. Temporary and temp-to-hire options are billed by the number of hours our employee has worked at your company. Direct hire placements are billed once you make an offer and they start work
- How will I be billed?
Invoices for temporaries are issued weekly and can be paid electronically or by mail. Invoices for direct hire are issued on the first day the employee begins work.
- Who does the employee work for?
For temporary and temp to hire positions, the associates work for The Hire Solution.
- What happens if I am not happy with the employee you’ve assigned; am I obligated to keep them?
You are under no obligation to keep them as a temp. We will take care of releasing them from the assignment and finding another temp for you.
- How quickly can you fill a position?
If the request is in line with our core database, we fill an order within 2-3 working days. If the request is not our core candidate pool, it would take longer.
A Panel Discussion with Luisa Buehler
Each mini video addresses a separate topic
Reasons for Leaving a Job
Salary and Follow up
Explaining Job Gaps
The Functional Resume
First Time Job Seekers