The Senior Accountant oversees general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Combining excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts, including reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures while collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with SAP software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
$75,000 – $100,000 based on experience. Full benefit package available.